Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Just Beginning...

Welcome to my blog! This blog thing is new to me but I figure it is worth trying new things. I just started this so bare with me while I gather things I would like to post here. As you can tell by the title, I intend to post my thoughts and comments on a topic rarely discussed in the Christian church today, which is the Word of the Kingdom. The Word of the Kingdom is essentially the gospel (good news) of the glory of Christ. First, we hear the gospel (the first good news) of the grace of God, which, once we believe this message, we are then placed in a position to hear the other good news regarding the coming Kingdom of Christ.

The reason I want to share this is because so few Christians are ever told of this gospel message once they become spirit-saved. I want to place myself back in the position of a new believer and address the common questions and confusion experienced by most new believers in Christ. This blog is for those interested in learning the rest of the story regarding the coming Kingdom of Christ.

My next post will contain more details.

Thanks for visiting.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hello,

Thanks for taking a stand and interest for God. I, too, am also a seeker after the Kingdom of God. I have two websites - theocratickingdom.info and theocratickingdom.com. I also attend a church that preaches the Kingdom - kingdombaptist.org. There are many wonderful sermons and articles to read and hear at this site. Keep up the good work.

Theocrat1611

Mark Adams said...

Your earnestness is commendable, but you may want to study the issue more deeply, for while Chitwood and Faust (Kingdom Baptist) agree on some things, they fundamentally disagree nearly everywhere else. I've been publishing work critical of the Word of the Kingdom and Kingdom Exclusion, not for the purpose of simply putting it down, but to expose the darker realities of the teaching. Simply put, there is no verse that says Christians will be punished/excluded in the millennial kingdom. Check it out: http://kingdomexclusion.com

JT said...

Don't stop seeking the Kingdom because of what others say or think. I would encourage you to visit our webiste where you can recieve a free PDF copy of my latest book that will encourage you to continue.

God Bless,

Jim
www.ProphecyCoutdown.com